Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So it begins




Why The Renaissance Nerds?

There are some people in this world with complete and utter devotion to one thing, I am not one of these people. That's not to say that there is any thing wrong with that, it's just not me, nor is it most of the people I know. It seems to me that a new kind of nerd has arisen, one whose interests are wide and varied. Therefore a new kind of blog was needed, one that would cover many, if not all of the things that nerds world wide hold near and dear to their hearts. That is what I hope this blog will become.



With any luck you will soon see posts, not just from me but from a wide array of Renaissance Nerds on topics including, but not limited to; comics, manga, anime, movies, tv, books, and games. Hell, I may even do some posts on sports. So stay tuned, I'm pretty sure we'll have something you'll like.

-egs

I know it's not a particularly exciting post but I figured I needed some sort of introduction. Although now that I look at it I didn't really introduce myself. I'm a nerdy dude in my mid twenties that's been fooling around with film and theater almost my entire life. Went to film school, worked on a ton of stuff, still trying to make it in to the industry, you know the drill. Everything else you'll find out soon enough. Just for the hell of it, here's a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment